APH: Economic, ergonomic and easy operation.
Baykal Machinery has realized the first hydraulic press brake manufacturing in 1973. Manufacturing of APH model is started in the factory in Bursa, became dominant in compact press brake class in a short time and serial production is started in 1973. Even today, APH model is one of the best selling models of Baykal Machinery.
Baykal Machinery is the first Turkish company that carries out foreign R&D activities with title og Baykal Machinery B.V. Netherlands in 1992 and right after in 1994, Turkish first CNC press brake APH model is manufactured. Is not CNC APH is a legend also for you?
Benefits at a glance
- Downstroke bending beam,actuated by two cylinders.
- Rigidly welded, monoblock steel frame for minimum deflection under load.
- Ram travel fully supported in low friction pertinax slideways, which are easily adjustable.
- Patented hydro-mechanical system for exact parallelism and a high repeat accuracy.
- Solid torsion-bar linkage for ram leveling.
- Ram stroke control by precision mechanical-stops built into each cylinder and electrically adjusted by push-buttons with a digital position display.
- Independent position control of one cylinder-stop to provide fine angle adjustment and/or conical bending possibility.
- High stroke and daylight values to accommodate tooling variety.
- Pressure switch and gauge to regulate bending tonnage easily and to prevent overbending due to bottoming of tools.
- Hydraulic overload protection.
- Pre-set, two-speed bending cycle giving fast approach, slow bending and fast return.
- 3-function footswitch: normal bending, beam pause at any stroke point, automatic beam return upon release of footswitch.
- Compact, low-maintenance hydraulic manifold.
- European hydraulics and electrical components.
- European-style top tool holders with wedge adjustment.
- Standard tooling: Gooseneck top tool and multi-vee bottom tool.
- Front-operated, 600 / 750 mm ballscrew backgauge with digital readout control (to 0.1 mm precision) and two finger-stops with micro-adjustable height.
- Digital stroke position display.
- Pendant control unit.
- Two laterally adjustable front support arms.
- Hand screw clamps and chains to align and secure bottom die.
- Oil tank level indicator.
- fileorgurun-katalogu20140611181757 Download Now